EASY ONLINE BACKUP
Arq makes it simple to back up all the files on your Mac, just add your folders to Arq, and it backs them up to your own Amazon Glacier account
($.01/GB per month storage), or your SFTP server.
It even backs up and restores all the special metadata that other products don't, including resource forks, ACLs, and creator codes.
Following the initial backup, Arq automatically
makes incremental backups every hour, every day, only uploading the files that have changed since your last backup (similar to Time Machine).
Take control of your Mac's backups with Arq!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
It's easy to set up, and it just works. More importantly, you'll never have to worry about overpaying for cloud storage. Arq automatically drops the oldest backups to keep within the budget you set for your Amazon Glacier account.
Plus, it encrypts all your backups
with a password that never leaves your computer, so no one can read your cloud backups.
- Automatic online backup (at customizable intervals)
- Client-side encryption protects your backups from prying eyes
- Low-cost Glacier storage ($.01/GB per month)
- Back up to multiple "targets" (Glacier, S3, SFTP server, etc.), even Amazon, GreenQloud, DreamObjects, Google Cloud Storage, or any other S3-compatible service
"Arq might be just the thing if you need to stash some big stuff and have regular access to it." - LifeHacker
"Arq's 3.0 update is a terrific addition to an already excellent tool... It offers a great "bring your own storage" solution that leverages Amazon's S3 and Glacier web services." - TUAW
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Localized in English
- How many computers can you activate software with? - 1 computer
- When does license need to be redeemed by? - No expiration on license
- Does it include updates? - All minor updates, not major upgrades