This comprehensive UI/UX design course includes 30+ hours of video lessons as well as DIY projects to help reinforce the content presented in the lectures.
- Learn how to use Sketch - an innovative and powerful design tool
- Get tips to optimize workflow
- Understand the role of using plugins in the design process
- Practice designing by innovation and mimicking popular icons and apps
- Work through the entire design process: from conception and wireframing to finalizing your design
- Learn the importance of color theory and typography in UI design
- Covers Apples UX guidelines
Khari Slaughter & Eliot Arntz - Khari is a graphic artist and designer from Boston, MA. After completing his degree in Sociology at Wesleyan University he moved his life to Paris where he continues to live. A degree candidate for the MFA Design and Technology at Parsons The New School, Khari maintains a firm connection with both tactile and digital media, constantly experimenting and pushing the limits of UI/UX design.
Eliot regularly teaches iOS development classes and workshops at General Assembly and guest lectures for companies and development boot camps around NYC. He also coaches students in a one-on-one environment with a focus on transitioning to full time development. Eliot cofounded and organizes the iOS Office Hours meetup NYC.