tvOS & Swift 2: The Apple TV Developer Course
88 Lessons (17h)
- Getting To Grips With tvOS
- Understanding tvOS Functions
- Creating tvOS Actions
- Getting A Good View In tvOS
- Making The tvOS App Look And Sound Clean
- Creating A tvOS Table View Application
- Creating A tvOS Tab Bar Application
- Core Data - Creating tvOS Databases
- Submitting And Publishing Your tvOS App!
Capitalize on the New Apple TV Features & Start Building Amazing Apps from Scratch
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development. Aaron started programming at a young age, experimenting with HTML and website design. He has been programming full time for the past five years, creating a vast array of apps for iOS, with many more currently in development. Since late 2010, Aaron started to create online video tutorials teaching the art of iOS development, and feels the same satisfaction from this as he does when making his own iOS apps. For more details on this course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
- Instant digital redemption